Classic Marmalade Glazed Ham
Need a great glaze to go with your Hope Island Christmas Ham?
- 1 CUP (340G) ORANGE MARMALADE
- ¼ CUP (90G) HONEY
- ½ CUP (125ML) ORANGE JUICE
- 5–6KG HAM LEG, SKIN REMOVED AND TRIMMED+
- CLOVES, FOR STUDDING
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the marmalade, honey and orange juice in a saucepan over high heat and whisk to combine. Bring to the boil and cook for 5–7 minutes or until thickened slightly. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using a small, sharp knife, score the ham fat in a diamond pattern and cover the hock with aluminium foil.
- Place the ham on a lightly greased wire rack in a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper. Push a clove into each diamond and brush with the glaze. Cook for 40–50 minutes, brushing with the glaze every 10 minutes, or until the ham is golden and caramelised. Serves 8–10.