Delicious roasted capsicum with mouth watering crackling pork roast
Cut – Pork loin
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cook Time – 1 hour 30 minutes
This recipe will serve 4.
1.5kg pork loin roast, rind on
2 red capsicums, roasted
200g goat cheese, cubed
- Remove the bands from the roast and lay rind side down on a chopping board.
- Remove the skin from the capsicum and cut into wide strips. Lay the capsicum along the length and sides of the roast.
- Lay the goat cheese along the centre of the roast. Roll to enclose cheese and replace the bands to secure the shape.
- Score the rind carefully using a Stanley knife. Rub surface with oil and dust with flaked salt.
- Place the pork roast into the baking dish rind side up and cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 180⁰C for 25 minutes per 500g. Allow roast to stand for 5 minutes prior to slicing.
- Serve hot with roasted potatoes and salad.
Find this recipe and other great Australian pork ideas at https://www.pork.com.au/